I was recently searching for a vehicle online when I came upon a truck on cargurus.com. I saw the price and was interested.

I called the dealership to express my interest and negotiate the price. I was then told the sales manager would call me back. As our discussion began I mentioned the price on cargurus.com to which he replied that the price reflects a $2000 down payment or trade. He stated that all their vehicles are priced that way.

Now there is no mention of this on cargurus.com or any other 3rd party website they advertise on I'm guessing. You can only find mention of it on their web page as an asterisk. I have shopped for many vehicles and continue to do so for medium sized business.

This was without a doubt the absolute worst most sketchy experience I have ever had with a dealership. Bait and switch!!!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Cargurus. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cargurus.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Marketplaces category for more informed decision or compare Cargurus to other companies on our site.

Comments